WHAT DOES IT COST TO RUN A CLUB?
Expenses include . . .
- Speakers League Charter Fee – $95 per club location payable annually to Speakers League. (A monthly payment option is also available.)
- Room Rental – Free locations can often be found. Consider trying these possibilities:
- Corporate Meeting Room
- Fire/Police Station
- School Classroom
- Community Center
- Scout Center
- Senior Center
- Some room locations ask that you have liability insurance. Click here to learn more about liability insurance.
- Printing and Copying Costs – Forms are available to print out from your manual, or purchased from Speakers League. Click here for supplies pricing.
- Timekeeper Materials – A stopwatch is the main expense.
- Ribbons – You can either print out ribbons from the manual using cardstock, or purchase woven or printed ribbons from us.